Friday, September 14, 2007

Commission Work

As an artist... I love to express myself through my work... it's my Artistic Release. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to serve you by supporting me as a self representing artist through your patronage and commissions. Please visit "My Gallery" to see my style which I'd define as "Impressionistic Realism". My medium is oils and acrylics... I use only artist grade pigments and archival surfaces. I love painting landscapes, coastal scenes, country scenes, barns, cottages, "painting a day" still lifes, etc. I must be upfront by saying I only I accept commission work when I am free to paint in my style, medium, and time frame. I do not accept commissions for people or pet portraits. Feel free to contact me with your ideas...
Bernie Rosage Jr.

My Commission prices...

5x7"......... $170 ...... $8 S&H ..... 1 month turn-around time
6x6"......... $180 ...... $8 S&H ..... 1 month turn-around time
6x8"......... $200..... $8 S&H ..... 1 month turn-around time
8x10"....... $300 .... $8 S&H ..... 1 month turn-around time
11x14"...... $450... $15 S&H.... 2 month turn-around time
16x20"..... $650 .... $25 S&H.... 2 month turn-around time
20x30"..... $1000 .... $30 S&H.... 6 month turn-around time

No comments: