Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My Artsy Stuff "In the News" Archive

An archive of my Artsy Stuff... "In the News"...
~
~
Plein Air Painting Demo from Appalachian State University by Bernie
~
~
Bernie featured in Plein Air Gallery Show
~
Mike Rooney Plein Air Workshop.. A Review and Critique by Bernie Rosage Jr.
~
A Tribute to Gold Star Moms
~
Bernie and OOPS fare well in the Kinston Plein Air Paint Out
~
No mistake, OOPS take top honors at paint out!
~
My Lil' Art Buddy
~
Onslow Art Society's 47th Annual Spring Art Show Award Winners
~
Living History / Plein Air Painting Demo at 143rd Anniversary Battle of Fort Fisher
~
Four paintings by Bernie accepted in the "NC Landscapes: From the Mountains to the Coast" exhibit at the Baysden Gallery.
~
I recently had the honor of being accepted in the Southern Plein Air Painters... a guild of talented southern plein air artists!
~
I just returned from my Plein Air trip in the Blue Ridge Mountains... See the paintings and read my adventures here...
~
An Apple for the Teacher... Art Demo for Mrs Tyson's 1st Grade Class. I'm an advocate for the arts... with that said... I believe that introducing the arts to children is of the utmost importance... click here to read the whole story.
~
OOPS (Onslow Outdoor Painters Society) was featured with an article in the Jacksonville Daily News. I belong to this society and helped organize this gathering of plein air artists... click to read the article and even watch a video... you'll get a lick out of my southern accent..

No comments: