Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"A Stroll Down James Reed Lane... New Bern, NC" by Bernie Rosage Jr.

"A Stroll Down James Reed Lane... New Bern, NC"... 8x6x2.75"... Oil on panel, en plein aire, 9-2008.
.
This original oil painting by American Artist, Bernie Rosage Jr. is available for purchase... Email Bernie about purchasing details HERE... please include the paintings title in the subject line..
Click on image to see a larger view...


This lovely little lane and fountain is another scene that caught my eye at the 6th Annual Worldwide Paint Out. As Mitchell and I converged on the historical town of New Bern to paint en plein aire I found myself visually feasting at every turn. It would be very difficult... nay... I say impossible... to exhaust the paintings that could be made in this quaint southern town. You will see many more works of New Bern from me.

No comments: