Monday, November 17, 2008

You asked for it... Cotton paintings coming SOON!

Many of my patrons are asking themselves... "When is Bernie gonna paint those cotton-pickin cotton paintings?"...

Your wait is almost over...



I have sent the kids to the fields of Eastern North Carolina to pick cotton for one of my favorite daily painting subjects to paint... cotton. My series last year was such a success that I have had several inquiries about painting more... it's that time of year (since I only paint these from life... not photographs)... so be on the look out here on my blog for updates. My patrons that have asked for these will have first crack at purchasing them... I'll launch them here and send out a personal email to you all personally.

Last year's painting... "A Branch of Cotton"...

No comments: