Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Second Show of the "Enchanting Ireland" Tour!


My "Enchanting Ireland" Exhibit tour continues with stop #2 in New Bern. NC...

Bernie Rosage Jr, and Jonathan Grauel, Featured Artists for September at New Bern ArtWorks and Company Gallery located in the heart of New Bern, North Carolina.

Selected works from Bernie's "Enchanting Ireland" collection will be on exhibit at ArtWorks and Company Gallery and Studio throughout the month of September.

Meet Bernie at the Gallery artist's reception on Friday, September 11th from 5-8pm. Take a walking tour of all the galleries in historic downtown New Bern at that time since the reception is in conjunction with the New Bern Artwalk Evening.


My family lends a hand to help move the Enchanting Ireland collection from the Council for the Arts, Jacksonville, NC to ArtWorks and Company Gallery in New Bern, NC last Saturday. Picture LtoR: My daughter, Olivia, my wife, Tami, my mom, Maggie, and my dad, Bernie Sr.


Artist and gallery partner, George Hunter, helps on the New Bern side of the move.
.
The exhibit will be on display at New Bern ArtWorks and Company Gallery the entire month of September... hope you make plans to attend.
Bernie

1 comment:

JCFuller said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Bernie!!!
I wish you the very best with your exhibit!
God bless you!
Jerry