Sunday, July 13, 2008

Great News! My first solo art show set for August 2009



I just received some great news... my recent trip to Ireland will be the inspiration behind my first solo art exhibit set for the Baysden Gallery in August 2009. The exhibit is titled "Enchanting Ireland" and I have exactly one year to paint approx. 24 paintings for the show. I look forward to sharing this journey with you and could use your encouragement every step of the way. I have been sorting through the 1900+ reference images I took trying to chronicle a story about this special trip. I hope to capture the beauty of the country and her people in this special series. I plan on painting several small studies as inspiration for the larger works and will offer them for sale here and on eBay.
Stay tuned...
Bernie

3 comments:

bj said...

Congratulations!! I have lots of postcards from our Ireland trip - so if you need any as reference to go with the photos you took, just let me know. I'll be glad to scan and e-mail them.

mike rooney studios said...

plugged you on my blog today. you made my Top Ten Bloggers List.i hope it increases your traffic.
cant wait to see the stuff you paint from ireland. keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bernie! May the luck of the Irish be with you!
Carol