Thursday, July 05, 2007

Lighthouse at Bodie Island... A Different Point of View (#100)

"Lighthouse at Bodie Island... A Different Point of View"...
6x8" Oil on Panel, alla prima, 7-2007.

This will be my 100th painting sold on eBay since January of this year. Thanks everyone!

SOLD... Thanks Again Al for being one of my most loyal patrons!
Congratulations on helping me reach my 100 paintings sold milestone.


Click image for larger view...





A special thank you to all my loyal patrons who have so generously supported my eBay art adventure which started this January. Each of you have been an inspiration and encouragement to me. Your loyalty has provided a home for 99 of my paintings all over the country. In celebration of my appreciation of you and the sale of painting #100 I am offering this painting of the Bodie Island Lighthouse with free shipping. This peaceful sunset painting is titled, "Lighthouse at Bodie Island... A Different Point of View".

No comments: