Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Across the Water... Plein Air

"Across the Water... Plein Air"... 6x8" Oil on Panel, en plein aire, 7-2007.
SOLD... Thanks Art!

Click image for larger view...



Recently I had the privilege of going plein air painting with my painting buddy, Olivia. We packed our gear and headed to one of our favorite spots... the coastal town of Swansboro, NC. It was a beautiful afternoon to paint and we met several friendly people. Be sure to check Olivia's painting out below... by the way, Olivia is not only my plein air painting buddy... she's my six year old daughter.



I was painting the view across the water while Livie was painting the boat... here's her finished painting. I think she used her six year old artistic license a bit when she added the fish underwater... :)



20 1899

No comments: