Saturday, October 09, 2010

Bernie reaches goal... 500+ paintings!

I started painting seriously in late 2004 with the encouragement of several cyber artist friends at Wet Canvas. In 2007, artist friend and mentor, Mike Rooney, challenged me to paint 100 paintings in a year... I took him up on his offer and haven't slowed down since. This summer I surpassed a goal I set for myself in that same year... to paint 500 paintings. I reached my goal in June 2010 and gave my 500th painting to my middle daughter for her birthday. I hope you enjoy this video of 150 of the 500+ paintings I've painted to date. Thanks for your patronage and encouragement over the past several years.
Bernie



Youtube link: Selected Paintings by Bernie Rosage Jr.

2 comments:

Taiteelliset eväät said...

Youtube update is too long. Photos of the new paintings have a better update

Firecracker Kid said...

Congratulations Bernie! Your video is not too long for me and I love the music you chose. Onward and upward my friend!