Thursday, January 05, 2012

ETSY: "Afternoon Sentinel" by Bernie Rosage Jr.



Title: "Afternoon Sentinel"
Artist: Bernie Rosage Jr.
Size: 6x8"
Medium and Surface: Acylic on gessoed panel
Price: $40

Click HERE to purchase safe and secure online from my Etsy Store.

About this painting:
I never tire painting the North Carolina landscape... I live on the Carolina Coast but spend as much time in the Blue Ridge mountains as possible, all the while, painting as I journey through life.

I wanted to capture the serenity of this lone tree in the afternoon light. It stood like a lone sentinel keeping watch allowing only a casual bird to break the peaceful silence...

About my paintings on Etsy::
This painting, on a gessoed panel with painted sides, is easily framed, displayed with a decorative easel, or simply propped up on a shelf.

All paintings are signed originals (one-of-a-kind American made) using artist grade paints on archival surfaces with "Certificate of Authenticity" label attached.

I offer these smaller paintings at collectible prices here at Etsy as not to interfere with my obligations with the galleries that represent me. At the moment, I am a full-time college student and these small studies help offset the cost of my education. As a patron, you are also investing in my future and I cannot thank you enough.

Bernie Rosage Jr.
American Artist (and college student)
Visit my webpage at www.bernierosage.com

No comments: