Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SOLD: "Gold Leaf" by Bernie Rosage Jr.



Title: "Gold Leaf"
Artist: Bernie Rosage Jr.
Size: 6x8"
Medium and Surface: Acrylic on gessoed panel
SOLD... Thanks Becca!

Click HERE to purchase safe and secure online from my Etsy Store.

Follow Me on Pinterest

About this painting:
I never tire painting the North Carolina landscape... I live on the Carolina Coast but spend as much time in the Blue Ridge mountains as possible, all the while, painting as I journey through life.

Growing up in Eastern North Carolina, this was a common scene during my childhood and early adult years. The old tobacco barns have been replaced by the modern bulk barn and tobacco is no longer the main crop here... it has been replaced with cotton and sod. BTW... the bulk barn doesn't hold a candle when it comes to character that these old tobacco barns have!

No comments: