Thursday, January 05, 2012

ETSY: "Road to Pilot Mountain" by Bernie Rosage Jr.



Title: "Road to Pilot Mountain"
Artist: Bernie Rosage Jr.
Size: 6x8"
Medium and Surface: Acrylic on gessoed panel
Price: $40

Click HERE to purchase safe and secure online from my Etsy Store.

About this painting:
I never tire painting the North Carolina landscape... I live on the Carolina Coast but spend as much time in the Blue Ridge mountains as possible, all the while, painting as I journey through life.

Pilot Mountain is one of the most intriguing geological wonders in the North Carolina... for that matter... the whole United States. It has drawn spectators to its splendor since the early Native Americans.

About my paintings on Etsy::
This painting, on a gessoed panel with painted sides, is easily framed, displayed with a decorative easel, or simply propped up on a shelf.

All paintings are signed originals (one-of-a-kind American made) using artist grade paints on archival surfaces with "Certificate of Authenticity" label attached.

I offer these smaller paintings at collectible prices here at Etsy as not to interfere with my obligations with the galleries that represent me. At the moment, I am a full-time college student and these small studies help offset the cost of my education. As a patron, you are also investing in my future and I cannot thank you enough.

Bernie Rosage Jr.
American Artist (and college student)

Visit my webpage at www.bernierosage.com

No comments: