Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ETSY: "The Park" by Bernie Rosage Jr.


Title: "The Park"
Artist: Bernie Rosage Jr.
Size: 6x8"
Medium and Surface: Acrylic on linen panel
Source: en plein aire
Price: $40

Click HERE to purchase safe and secure online from my Etsy Store.

Follow Me on Pinterest

About this painting:
I never tire painting the North Carolina landscape... I live on the Carolina Coast but spend as much time in the Blue Ridge mountains as possible, all the while, painting as I journey through life.

When my wife runs... I paint! My wife is currently training for a half marathon that she plans to run next month with our middle daughter. She runs at the Jacksonville Commons... I often accompany her... not to run but to paint. This painting is from one those beautiful afternoons at the park.

No comments: